Friday, September 4, 2009

I am the world's dumbest woman

When I was 11 at school I stated farting in class and it made one kid mad and he started messing with me because of it and it made me mad so I got a cup and filled it up with water and I threw it on him.He started crying and I went like "Why the little baby crrrrrrryin"then I went like"Oh David quit actin like such a big crrrrrrrrrrrrrrybaby"When I was 13 I saw a boy and a girl fist fighting and I wanted to break it up so I grabbed the boy and hoisted him up into the air.Everyone thought that I did it because I didn't like seeing boys hitting girls so the girls were flirting with me and feeling on me and one time these kids were making a float and I wanted to help them but they wouldn't let me and then they started making fun of my voice and out of anger I told them that if they didn't quit making fun of me I was going to kill 13 people.The school called the police and out of desperation I claimed to be the victim of sexual harrassment.They brought in all those girls who were "sexually harrassing"me and they were crying and they apologized to me.and now no more girls flirt with me anymore.I also used to be a left tackle on the schools football team and I fouled up a lot of games by not blocking.Then my mom took me to Universal studios and I wouldn't ride anything and when she told me "I'm sorry you're not having a good time"I went like "bu-uu but but mo mom I uuuIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi just like being here with you"In a goofy voice.I said "being"in a high pitched voice This made her mad so when we got back she started humiliating me in public and then threaten to ship me off to boarding school.


--
Yours True Liars,

SoundaryaNayaki സൌണ്ടാര്യനായകി சௌந்தர்யநாயகி
Sivashanmugam   സിവശന്മുഗം சிவஷண்முகம்

---
ONE HAS TO REFUTE THIS VERSE SCIENTIFICALLY IN ORDER TO PROVE THAT SCIENCE IS DIFFERENT FROM RELIGION.

God finally told, "none of my creations or their derivatives can get rid of divisibility, comparability, connectivity, disturbability, reorderability, substitutability and satisfiability." Men and woman born under heaven with my wisdom are to experience and reveal these indestructible properties of mine through everyone and everything. My sons who realize my indestructible wisdom through these properties prosper in my kingdom. My sons who attempt to destroy my indestructible properties destroy their prosperity and acquire insanity.

SCIENCE CANNOT REFUTE THIS VERSE BECAUSE SCIENCE ITSELF TRIES TO PROVE THIS.

Divisibility is the property without which one can neither be a part nor be a whole. Comparability is the property without which one can neither be an equivalence nor be a difference. Connectivity is the property without which one can neither be a link nor be a limit. Disturbability is the property without which one can neither be a influence nor be a senseation. Reorderability is the property without which one can neither be an origin nor be a derivative. (origin - what is reordered, derivative - the outcome of reordering). Substitutability is the property without which one can neither be a substitute nor be misfit. Satisfiablity is the property without which one can neither be a requirement nor be a fulfillment.

DISPROVE IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE & INTELLIGENCE!!

Whoops! Maybe you were looking for Lies?
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Indestructible_Properties

My Blog:
http://soundaryanayaki.blogspot.com/
..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Set all books on fire because no knowledge in them can be repeated and no knowledge in them should be repeated. Do not listen to your teachers or pastors, or mom and dad because none of their knowledge can be repeated and none of their knowledge should be repeated. But, do not forget to buy our books because we need your money. Do not forget to send your children to our schools and colleges, because we need your money. Listen to us, because we want you and your children to be our employees, slaves.

How to Be an Analyst