Friday, August 28, 2009

Darling i Miss You__



--- On Fri, 10/7/09, Khushboo Daga <Undisclosed@.MISSING-HOST-NAME.> wrote:

From: Khushboo Daga <Undisclosed@.MISSING-HOST-NAME.>
Subject: __gurlzgroup__ Darling i Miss You__
To: gurlzgroup@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 10 July, 2009, 1:02 PM

Audi Centenary

 

Click Here To See More

More Images

 

Click Here

 

 

 

You may be out of my sight, 

but never out of my mind, I Miss You!

 

Join Here

 

When I miss you, I don't have to go far ,

 I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you.

 

 

Join Here

 

I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. 

If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.

 

 

Join Here

 

I dropped a tear in the ocean. 

The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.

 

 

Join Here

 

For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, 

and for everything you gain, you lose something else.

 

 

Join Here

 

I miss your love I miss your touch, But I'm feeling you everyday.

 

 

Join Here

 

Nothing hurts more then waiting 

since I don't even know what I'm waiting for anymore.

 

 

Join Here

 

Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. 

So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, 

it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!

 

 

Join Here

 

I heard someone whisper your name,

but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone. 

Then I realized that it was my heart telling me that I miss you.

 

 

Join Here

 

 

 

 

Mugdha Godse Glory Shoot

 

 

Click Here To See More

 

 

11 Images

 

 

Click Here

 

 

 

   Update's click below

 

 

 

 

 



See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Set all books on fire because no knowledge in them can be repeated and no knowledge in them should be repeated. Do not listen to your teachers or pastors, or mom and dad because none of their knowledge can be repeated and none of their knowledge should be repeated. But, do not forget to buy our books because we need your money. Do not forget to send your children to our schools and colleges, because we need your money. Listen to us, because we want you and your children to be our employees, slaves.

How to Be an Analyst

Blog Archive